Residential Boys High School Pre-season Team Camps
- July 21 - 24, 2013
- High School Teams (15 or more team members required)
- Residential ($520) or Extended Day ($420)
- Ages 13-18
- Training at Loyola University Ridley Athletic Complex
- Air-Conditioned Dormitories at Loyola University
The camp is designed to help High School players and teams prepare for their upcoming season and pre-seasons. The camp will enhance individual skills while building team concepts and will include a specific curriculum that includes group and individual attacking principles, group and individual defending principles, attacking play, possession with a purpose exercises, finishing exercises and 11v 11 team tactics. The evening sessions will comprise of competitive games and the curriculum will be flexible based on a conversation with our Staff coach and the High school coaches input.
The High School team Camp prides itself on offering the highest exemplary standards for players and goalkeepers in the Mid-Atlantic Region. The coaching staff will provide a written player evaluation and improvement plan based on players' ability and age. Each team will be trained by a licensed coach and be assisted by a counselor ( a current collegiate soccer athlete) so that the teacher/pupil ration is very low (8:1 max).
- Free Camp T-shirt
- Full room and board in air conditioned dormitories of Loyola University Maryland
- Specialized training from top-quality staff
- Quality meals served three times daily in air-conditioned dining facility
- Spacious sports complex featuring locker rooms and training room
- Written detailed camper evaluation
- 8 to 1 player to coach ratio
- Staff trainers on duty at all times
Residential campers will be housed in the air conditioned dormitories of Loyola University Maryland. Meals will be supplied by the extensive dining facilities at Loyola University Maryland. Roommate requests will be honored whenever possible. Remember to bring a ball, or you may purchase an Adidas soccer ball at registration (cost $30.00), a week's supply of shorts, socks, shin guards, outdoor and indoor soccer shoes, raingear, a light blanket, bedsheets and sun tan lotion.
The Extended Day School is for those campers who do not wish to reside overnight. Campers who register for the Extended Day School will be expected to report to camp at 8.30 a.m. and be picked up at 8:00 p.m. Lunch and dinner will be provided. Registration for Extended Day Campers will occur similar to the resident campers between 9am-11am on Sunday, and they will be expected to participate in the Sunday afternoon and evening sessions. Remember to bring a ball, or you may purchase an Adidas soccer ball at registration (cost $30.00).